Our Social Researcher must be a team player and have a passion for storytelling on every platform. You must be open to ideas and come equipped with problem solving .
You must be highly observant and write because you absolutely love to. You must be able to manage your time well , especially when working under pressure. You must also be able to execute well and keep a calm demeanor when faced with challenges. You must be able to observe deadlines.
You must own a computer and have access to the internet.
- Proof Reading
- Track & Reporting data
- Basic Administrative Duties
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree Preferred (can be a college student) or have 1-3 years of experience writing, and creating content for digital and/or social
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills
- The ability to follow directions and take constructive criticism
- An aptitude for time management, organization, and communication
- Strong presentation skills
- A passion for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell that story on a variety of platforms
- The ability to effectively collaborate with various teams, providing the most useful guidance in an enthusiastic and inspiring manner
- A mastery of industry best practices
- Love social media and have mastered at least one of the major platforms. Must understand the platforms uniqueness and limitations.
- An obsession with music, movies, vlogging, real estate, home decor and or renovation, investments,working with children, [fill in the blank] – we love people who can bring their own interests into the mix
DEADLINE: MARCH 14, 2016
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO firstname.lastname@example.org
– Samples of your work (Video or Written format)
– Sample of your speaking voice